The Lucky Cat is an Exclusive Pet in Pet Simulator X. It can be obtained from the Exclusive Pet Egg with a chance of 13%.
- This is a re-model of the Cat.
- This pet has a huge version, the Huge Lucky Cat.
- This pet is based on the traditional Japanese figurine, Maneki-Neko.
- This is the first Tier 3 Exclusive to be remodeled into a Huge Pet.
- Like most other Exclusive pets, this pet cannot be made Golden, Rainbow, or Dark Matter.
Lucky Cat Value
Price Updated: September 9, 2022
What is Lucky Cat?
Lucky Cat is an Exclusive rarity pet that can be obtained in Pet Simulator X.
How much is Lucky Cat worth?
The current Lucky Cat value is estimated to be around 8,000,000,000 diamonds.
Lucky Cat Stats
The level of Lucky Cat is 1.5 Trillion, making it the strongest non-huge Exclusive pet in the game.
How to get Lucky Cat?
Lucky Cat is obtainable for a limited amount of time by buying an Exclusive Pets Egg from the Exclusive Shop. It costs 800 Roblux for one, and 2400 for three.
Other pets that are included in the egg are:
- Rave Crab (50% hatch rate)
- Ice Cream Cone (35% hatch rate)
- Huge Lucky Cat (2% hatch rate)
Lucky Cat Hatch Rate
The hatch rate for Lucky Cat is 13%.
Other Pets in Pet Simulator X
Wondering what other pets are worth in Pet Sim X? Check out our Pet Simulator X value list guide for a comprehensive list of prices for all of the best pets in the game.